One Week Keto Diet Menu for Beginners
This menu reduces the intake of carbs to less than 50 grams a day. It must be taken into account that no everyone reaches ketosis this way, and must limit the dose even more. The following is a sample of a keto menu. It can be changed according to the specific dietary needs each person has.
- Breakfast: Baked avocado egg boats.
- Lunch: Caesar salad with chicken.
- Dinner: Pork chops with vegetables.
- Breakfast: Full-fat yogurt topped with granola.
- Lunch: Steak bowl with cauliflower rice, cheese, herbs, avocado, and salsa.
- Dinner: Bison steak with cheesy broccoli.
- Breakfast: Two eggs fried and served with sauteed greens.
- Lunch: A bunless grass-fed burger topped with cheese, mushrooms, and avocado.
- Dinner: Pork chops with green beans.
- Breakfast: Mushroom omelet.
- Lunch: Tuna salad with celery and tomato with a bed of green vegetables.
- Dinner: Roast chicken with cream sauce and sauteed broccoli.
- Breakfast: Bell pepper stuffed with cheese and eggs.
- Lunch: Arugula salad with hard-boiled eggs, turkey, avocado and blue cheese.
- Dinner: Grilled salmon with spinach.
- Breakfast: Coconut milk chia pudding with coconut and walnuts.
- Lunch: Cobb salad made with greens, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, cheese, and turkey.
- Dinner: Coconut chicken curry.
- Breakfast: Cauliflower toast with cheese and avocado.
- Lunch: Salmon burgers with pesto.
- Dinner: Meatballs with zucchini noodles and parmesan cheese.
Most ketogenic meals come from animal goods. But there is also a vast range of vegetarian foods to pick from.
As a conclusion, a keto meal plan must contain whole foods, healthy fats, and fiber-rich, carb-reduced vegetables.
List of Healthy Keto Snacks:
Eating snacks in between meals can keep hunger at a moderate level. This will help with following the diet. Despite this, the keto diet is highly satiating, so one or two snacks might be more than enough.
The following list includes keto-friendly snacks:
- Macadamia nuts
- Berries with heavy whipping cream
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Coconut chips
- Olives and sliced salami
- Keto smoothie made with coconut milk, cocoa, and avocado
- Greens with high-fat dressing and avocado
- Guacamole with low-carb veggies
- Almonds and cheddar cheese
- Kale chips
- Half an avocado with chicken salad
- Cheese roll-ups
- Avocado cocoa mousse
- Parmesan crisps
- Trail mix made with unsweetened coconut, nuts, and seeds
- Celery and peppers with herbed cream cheese dip
These snacks contribute to achieving satiety between meals, but they may also cause weight gain if they are not taken in a limited amount.
The amount of calories one should take a day depends on the age, gender, activity level and weight loss aim of the person. You can calculate the number of calories you should be having, and learn about energy needs in this article.
Most beverages contain a high amount of sugar, such as soda, coffee drinks, iced tea, and juice. When following a keto diet, these high-carb drinks are to be restrained. Moreover, these kinds of beverages are related to several health issues, like diabetes and obesity (Source, Source, Source).
On the bright side, there are various savory beverages, that don’t contain sugar.
The following list contains Keto-friendly beverages:
- Unsweetened coffee: heavy cream can make it more savory.
- Unsweetened Green tea: it is tasteful and supplies several health benefits.
- Water: it’s the best option for the correct level of body hydration. You can add some mint or lemon to it, to give it a nice and breezy flavor.
- Sparkling water: it’s a great option to substitute soda.
It is highly recommended to suspend the intake of alcohol, but once in awhile, it can be permitted a carb-reduced drink, such as tequila or vodka with soda water.
All in all, a correct keto diet must be based on high-fat, low-carb intake, restricting unhealthy fats, processed foods, and beverages that contain sugar.
In the Keto diet, planning and preparation in advance will make everything easier. If you start today, you’re sure to find that regularity you’ve been looking for for a long time. Use all the tools we’ve provided and got your dreams moving.
In conclusion, keto-friendly snacks must be low in carbs, moderate in protein, and high in fat.
Disclaimer: Content Research, Product Opinion & Publication Process
The articles, cosmetic tutorials, and beauty tips on SheBegan magazine are contributed by experienced fashion professionals, beauty & cosmetics experts. The team of our beauty and cosmetics professionals tests the products and then share the outcomes with proper citations and then after passing all the research & editorial checks; the content is sent live making sure there exists No Conflict of Interest. You can read about our authors, volunteers, team members and editorial board with our content review, product testing, tutorial guidance process here.