A few months ago, I came upon the popular low-carb keto diet. It picked up my interest and I got really excited, so I went ahead and decided to give it a try. Here, you can find out more about the keto diet plan. The article offers information about the food you can eat and how the diet works and describes all the benefits that come with keto meals. As I am new on this journey, I prepare my keto meals ahead of time to stay on my path.
On this keto week plan link, I leave you my plan for prepping in just two hours, a week of keto breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for two. I only just began this diet, so if the plan works for me, it most definitely will work for anyone.
A few days into this low-carb keto diet, I uncovered that the best way to achieve a fruitful keto week is to always keep it interesting, working on different kinds of meals, with a variety of ingredients and flavors. I´m a more active person in the morning, so I plan to advance more abundant meals for breakfast and lunch. I have the idea of cooking dinner just three days, with the intention of leaving leftovers.
Everyone who is on a ketogenic diet agrees on the relevance of cooking meals ahead in time, due to the fact that a small mistake can alter your body chemistry. Until you fully understand what foods you can and can´t have, eating out is not quite a good idea. Including prepackaged and simple mix-and-match items, can make meal prepping much easier for you.
A piece of good advice to help you stay on track is to eliminate any foods containing carbs from your kitchen.
My Keto Meal Preparation Objectives
- Breakfast: Coffee for my husband and I, and a to-go food that can be had cold or microwaved (five days).
- Lunch: Meal for both of us and for five days or more.
- Dinner: Also, a meal for both of us and for five days or more.
- Nutritional Objectives: My main objective is starting with this amazing keto diet. I´ll be keeping a record on the net carbs, but I am mainly focused on getting to know what foods can and can´t be had on a keto diet. I want savory meals, rich in protein and fat to help me avoid eating foods with high amounts of carbs.
Quick & Easy Keto Meal Preparation Plan
- Quantity: for two adults
- Preparation Time: Approximately two hours
- Meals Included: About 80% (doesn´t cover weekend meals)
- Weeknight Cooking: 20 to 30 minutes approximately.
My strict plan for Keto Dieting
- Vegetable and Cheese Frittata: by dividing it into portions, it will last five days.
- Keto Coffee: I whir it till it´s creamy with a tablespoon of coconut oil and grass-fed butter.
- Mix-and-Match Snack Lunch: Buffalo chicken bites, Tuna salad, Instant Pot eggs, smoked salmon dip, cheddar cheese, Babybel cheese, spinach, cucumber, broccoli, nuts.
- Tuna Melts on Keto Bread with blueberries.
- Buffalo Chicken Bites with Roasted Broccoli.
- Foolproof Salmon Baked with Olive Oil & Herbs with zucchini. I doubled the recipe in order to prep enough for several meals.
My Shopping List to Prepare Keto Meals
The following list covers the products I bought to follow my low-carb keto diet plan. I didn’t include the ingredients I already had in my kitchens such as baking powder, salt, black pepper, mayonnaise, coconut flour, hot sauce, milk, liquid smoke, basil, and almond flour.
- Dry goods: coconut oil, olive oil, coffee, sugar-free dill pickle relish, pecans.
- Produce four shallots, blueberries, one head broccoli, one (5-ounce) bag spinach, three lemons, celery, one bunch green onions, six zucchini, two cucumbers, two bunches fresh dill, one bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- Dairy goods: two dozen eggs, four ounces of sour cream, grass-fed butter, eight ounces of cheddar cheese, four ounces of cream cheese, parmesan cheese, one (4-ounce) log goat cheese, Babybel cheese.
- Protein: two pounds of chicken thighs, two (5-ounce) tuna cans, two pounds of salmon fillet.
For those who want to go deeper into the different types of recipes, we leave you with these 20 Keto Meal Recipes that are easy to cook:
- Pancakes made with almond flour.
- Sandwich of Keto for a nice breakfast.
- Muffins made of Banana.
- Hash cauliflower.
- Chia crisp made of blueberry.
- Sandwich wrap of chicken.
- Salad with broccoli.
- Avocados with bacon and chicken salad.
- Egg rolls.
- Cuban Ketos.
- Keto Snacks and Keto Beverages
- Noodles of zucchini and chicken.
- Cheese soup with broccoli.
- Pizza of ricotta, kale, and sausage.
- Avocado shrimp with tomatoes.
- Taco made of cauliflower and rice.
- Wraps of chicken and lettuce.
- Skillet of spinach with beef.
- Burgers made of turkey, Mexican style.
- Salmon with creamy spinach.
Disclaimer: Content Research, Product Opinion & Publication Process
The articles, cosmetic tutorials, and beauty tips on SheBegan magazine are contributed by experienced fashion professionals, beauty & cosmetics experts. The team of our beauty and cosmetics professionals tests the products and then share the outcomes with proper citations and then after passing all the research & editorial checks; the content is sent live making sure there exists No Conflict of Interest. You can read about our authors, volunteers, team members and editorial board with our content review, product testing, tutorial guidance process here.