Acrylic Nails Extensions are one of the oldest types of nail extension to be used even in today’s generation it is still in use. It is very simple and efficient and is very effective in results for making your nail look shiny and glossy.
When it comes to the removal of Acrylic Nails Extensions, it never has been easier than before as Acrylic consist of the liquid mixture which is used along with a rough and tough protected layer that is covered up on the natural nail.
The nail will only be hard if it is left in contact with air and as soon as it gets it to contact with air, it hardens up the nails, resulting in it into a shiny and glossy look which makes it more attractive and beautiful.
The procedure includes various ways before starting up the Acrylic extension
- First, you have to wash your nails before starting an acrylic extension.
- You have to clean your nails.
- The nails are cut and shaped equally in length.
- They are later buffed to give a shiny look.
- Lastly, the acrylic mixture is to be covered on the top of the natural nail.
Acrylic Nails Extensions Benefits
They are stronger and tough which improves its durability and toughness from being damaged easily. They do not require any professional nail artist to apply, as you can do it by yourself. Acrylic Nails Extensions are very easy to use without any mess. It can be removed easily whenever you want to.
Acrylic Nails Extensions Side effects
As Acrylic nail extensions are a layer of the protective layer above the natural nail, it is prone to blocking the air for natural air to pass which results in cracks and weakness in your natural nail. It tends to damage the natural nail. They sometimes look fake and are easily spotted. It cannot be removed easily on your own without needing a piece of equipment to remove it.
How To Remove Acrylic Nails Extensions?
When it comes to removing Acrylic nails, it is not an easy job as it cannot be removed by yourself without buying the proper equipment. However, if you try to remove acrylic nails in the wrong way, it can tend to damage the natural nail destroying the natural nail and will cause a bad impression on it.
List of items you need to for Acrylic Nails Extensions Removal Prep:
- A spare towel
- A piece of clean wool
- A glass bowl for cleaning the brush
- A paintbrush
- Petroleum jelly
- Nail polish remover
- Buffer or filer for sharpening the edges for the nails
5 Steps to Remove your Acrylic Nails Extensions:
- Protect the surface you will be working from with a spare towel.
- Pour the nail polish remover into the bowl.
- Firmly wash the nails and clean the dirt before you start to apply the mixture.
- Dip your nails into the mixture for approximately 15-30 minutes. Once it has been completed and soaked, your nails will harden up due to the acrylic onto your nails. After this, you have to peel off the hard layer and dip back the nails into the solution water, Repeat the process until you are left with your natural nails and no layer is to be covered.
- Once it is removed, wash your nails firmly with Luke warm water.
Precautions while removing Acrylic Nail Extension:
You need to peel off the Acrylic with gentle pressure as peeling with immediate pressure will cause the natural nail to be damaged.
Disclaimer: Content Research, Product Opinion & Publication Process
The articles, cosmetic tutorials, and beauty tips on SheBegan magazine are contributed by experienced fashion professionals, beauty & cosmetics experts. The team of our beauty and cosmetics professionals tests the products and then share the outcomes with proper citations and then after passing all the research & editorial checks; the content is sent live making sure there exists No Conflict of Interest. You can read about our authors, volunteers, team members and editorial board with our content review, product testing, tutorial guidance process here.