The Panel of International Scholarship for women (ISW) once in a year meets for reviewing applications to disburse funding for deserving students. ISW Grants are awarded on the criteria of selection and eligibility standards summarized on this page. Suggestions by the review panel are conditional and dependent on final sanction by the Board of Directors of ISW. In keeping with finances available in a particular financial year, fellowships are granted on a competitive base. No provisos exist for a reexamination of award proposals once the board has proceeded with their decision, but the rejected candidates are given a second chance to reapply in next batch of the international women scholarship award. ISW doesn’t offer assessments of unsuccessful or successful applications publically other than the criteria listed on this page. Supporting documents & applications become the sole possessions of ISW & will neither be returned to the candidates.
- Candidate living in a home nation at the time of submission will get special attention
- Commitment on returning to the home nation
- Professional or Academic education scores
- Volunteer work in women empowerment niche
- Clearly projected time schedule to carry out research
- Feasibility & Quality of the projected plan of research or study.
- Verified proof of previous community services in the home nation.
- Candidate’s country’s requirement for specialized learning or skill
- The fiscal need-based requirement for the award
- Inspiration for graduate research with a flare of previous relevant work
- The candidate is from an understated part of the nation and/or kind of university excluding a most highly ranked research institute.
By April 15, 2020, candidates should have received the equivalent of bachelor’s degree & should have applied in their suggested institutes in order to apply for an undergrad women scholarship at ISW. Similarly, master and doctoral degree applicants must have scored a conditional offer letter from US University. Whereas, post-doctorate applicants are required to produce an appointment letter from the laboratory where the research will be carried out.
Recipients of this scholarship for women are chosen for demonstrated commitment & academic achievements. Recipients of ISW Scholarship must go back to their home country to become front-runners in academia, business, community activism, government, sciences & the arts.
Disclaimer: Content Research, Product Opinion & Publication Process
The articles, cosmetic tutorials, and beauty tips on SheBegan magazine are contributed by experienced fashion professionals, beauty & cosmetics experts. The team of our beauty and cosmetics professionals tests the products and then share the outcomes with proper citations and then after passing all the research & editorial checks; the content is sent live making sure there exists No Conflict of Interest. You can read about our authors, volunteers, team members and editorial board with our content review, product testing, tutorial guidance process here.