“She Began” was initiated back in 2016 by a group of beauty enthusiasts and marketing professionals in order to bring forth a website that primarily focused on women’s issues and produced engaging and approachable content for women. With “She Began” we give women a place to explore themselves. We address the everyday concerns of women in a series of product reviews, Tutorial, and topic essay articles.
For meeting the international standards of beauty remedies and authentic reviews we employ a team of highly qualified and passionate individuals. From expert essayists, award-winning authors, beauty gurus, scholarship winners to professional editors we have an on-going list of personnel from varying fields assisting us with our content creation.
Our articles are centered to reach out to our target audiences, eliminating any boundaries of age, ethnicity, or any other grounds of distinction. We ensure that we interact with the masses with a stream of content that addresses every possible issue that is faced by women today.
Our editorial and publication processes are a complex mechanism that ensures the legitimacy of our content. Each article published on our website is run through several stages of evaluation.
At “She Began” we celebrate Diversity with a staff of ranging backgrounds and professions and we as an organization acknowledge that our world is an evolving mixture of colors and backgrounds and aim to respect the relevance of each individual to the beauty of our community. We offer an opportunity to women all across the globe to achieve their goals and become their best selves.
- While our primary target is a U.S based audience, we work to ensure that when you visit our website you feel seen and represented regardless of your age, race, gender identity or sexual orientation. We are constantly aiming to uplift different voices and use our platform to represent the interests of many different communities, share their perspective and join the beauty dialogue.
- The beauty world is full of new and inspiring trends and while we constantly work towards raising our standards to modern style and beauty, we do not claim to cover every aspect of the beauty world. We as a team of beauty enthusiasts do not believe in luring in our readers with attractive titles, only to arrive at an under-performing content. Our ethics and dedication enable us to produce competitive and engaging content that is sure to leave our users satisfied. Trust that we’re here to only share stories that inspire you, make you feel seen, and/or help you level up in your beauty routine—whatever that may be.
- Contrary to the popular belief, we believe originality enhances the beauty and so we inspire authenticity in our beauty standards. Abiding by these base values we only put out information that we have backed up by multiple expert opinions from across the globe, so rest assured, the lipstick review you came across on our page is only approved by the most authentic beauty gurus and professionals. We take our health coverage just as seriously as our beauty coverage. So, we ensure that quotations and recommendations from experts are always included in our stories. With so many discoveries and experimentations under-way we might at times come across a topic with minimum scientific backing. In such cases, we prefer to lay out all possible research suggestions and opinions so you might make an informed decision on your own.
We Write Content That Becomes Trend
- We prioritize understanding user intention and work towards providing information that will only help you progress in your journey of beauty and wellness. Our topics and picks are especially influenced by reader feedback, (drop us a note at [email protected]or follow us on Instagram) as well as product trends, ingredient discoveries, and product breakthroughs.
“She began” is a community of individuals who believe in empowering individuality. We encourage our readers to represent themselves with confidence. We strongly believe that the way an individual represents themselves is an important part of the way they express themselves. While we realize that beauty is more than just braid tutorials and mascara reviews, we also recognize that beauty is identity. Our editorial members are highly qualified and eligible people to produce content in their respective niches.
We as people reflect our culture, sexuality, race and beliefs in the way we present ourselves. When it comes to our beauty coverage, we believe the more transparency, the better.
Publication Process Guidelines
- We maintain our integrity and authority by consulting the most respected beauty and wellness experts-dermatologists, estheticians, hairstylists, makeup artists, nail technicians, nutritionists, cosmetic dentists, and more—who share their tips, studies, exclusive breakthroughs, and ingredient innovations with us.
- Our team of beauty foragers makes it a point to meet small-scale to renowned brands in the beauty business to maintain an up-to-date approach to beauty
- Our editors and writers take pride in the quality content we produce and create original, accurate, expert content that is free of ethical concerns, conflicts, or misinformation. If you spot something that doesn’t seem up-to-date then please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
- Our product reviews are formulated by extensive research and product testing. Our recommendations in our content are free of any sort of compensation, however, if you visit a link within our website, we do secure the rights to a commission.
- Editors and researchers at “She Began” sometimes follow the trend of product testing for review purposes and while it does not influence our coverage, She Began believes in full disclosure of all possible conflicts of interest.
- No conflict of interest in out-recommendations: She Began contributors do not give preferential treatment to any outside resource (company, publication, video, affiliate, website) based on personal ties and connections.